Tonights on-board report from Brian Thompson: We are now beating upwind on stbd with one reef and J2 and very happy not to be becalmed anymore! From shorts and T-shirts to full foul wet weather gear today Saw Rambler today 4 miles on our beam..When the wind finally came we pulled away. should have wind now to the finish line.,so time to catch some boats, starting with Comanche! Everyone feeling good and is healthy..
Phaedo3's onboard report tonight from Brian Thompson
Blogs from the Boats
- Pata Negra - The Last Leg (and post!)
- CHARISMA | Day 16 - spirits are still high
- CHARISMA | Day 15 - tricky job
- Pata Negra - Lands (End) Ahoy!
- TR2019 - Hiro Maru (2019-JUL-08 16:00 UTC)
- TR2019 - Hiro Maru (2019-JUL-09 13:00 UTC)
- Aegir Updte - Land Ho!
- Re: Pata Negra - Mirror Mirror on the sea...
- Pata Negra - the mountains below us
- Aegir - Day 13 - Making Water